Comments

Saturday, May 18, 2024

The Very Very Rich And How They Got That Way - Book By Max Gunther

Posted by at May 18, 2024 Read our previous post

Wealth has always been one of the most intriguing topics for me. Since I keep reading about money, wealth and the rich people all the time, I always thought I am aware of the world’s richest people’s names, until I read this book. After reading this book, to my surprise, I realized that I didn’t know the names of any of the rich personalities mentioned in this book.

The Very Very Rich And How They Got That Way - Book By Max Gunther

The book narrates the success stories of America’s 15 elite people, not just ordinary rich people, but those who made it to the very top, in terms of business, money and success. Since I was not aware of any of these person’s names, so it was a pleasant surprise to read about them. Apart from just narrating the stories of these very rich people, the book also provides the guidance to the readers, on how to achieve this. Although already more than 40 years old, this book still holds the secrets to wealth.

Despite providing great knowledge, I found the book a bit too long and little boring, so I find myself skimming through some of the pages at times. Though your opinion on this book might differ from mine in this perspective, so I included this book here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Secretly Wealthy is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template